Wednesday 21 September 2016

Emerging Powerhouse vocalist, Camille Rae, releases new single, “But I Want You”

Emerging Powerhouse vocalist, Camille Rae, 
releases new single, “But I Want You”

(Nashville, Tenn. – September 19, 2016) 
Country recording artist, Camille Rae, released her second single “But I Want You” to Country Radio on September 16.



Co-written by Jaida Dreyer, Fred Wilhelm, and Jay Knowles, “But I Want You” is the follow-up single to her debut release, “Shadows Dance Tonight,” which scored the emerging artist her first nationally charted single.  “Shadows Dance Tonight” landed at No. 55 on the Music Row Charts and received strong airplay across the United States and Canada.
"I'm so excited about this song,” said Rae. “It has the perfect combination of vulnerability and sass. So many people can relate to this situation—I know I can! It is a privilege to be the one singing it out there to the world.”

Debut Album by Camille Rae Listen on Spotify or Listen at www.camillerae.com
Release Date 4 August 2015
I Need Me (2015 Camille Rae)
12 Tracks/ Time: 46:20 
Country/Pop
MP3 - UK iTunes - Amazon.com

According to the blurb the redheaded singer/songwriter from Mount Vernon, KY is Unique. Memorable. Relatable. 

Those words have been used by audiences to describe the Camille Rae. From making her way playing hotel bars to music venues, Camille has left audiences in awe with her earnest lyrics and powerful vocals.....the songstress is showing the world how talented and dedicated she is to her craft - with 12 new songs to be released, all are self-written with only one co-write.





















Prior to moving to Nashville, Tenn., Rae spent three years in Vancouver, BC, Canada where she took to live performance and further enhancment of her songwriting before returning to the states in 2012 to fully pursue a solo career as a country music artist. Since, she has opened for notable acts like The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, David Cook, Maddie and Tae, and more.

“I feel like I have been put on this earth to help people and the most influential way for me to do so is through my music,”
 said Rae.  “I like to write about things that people are afraid to speak aloud; I like to use my music to empower people.”
Originally from Mount Vernon, Ky., Rae has been sharing her talent with all whom would listen since the age of three. At 12, Rae began to craft her own songs and was a member of the Kentucky All-State choir. She went on to complete her musical education at University of the Cumberlands and taught choir before focusing on her own artistry. 

Rae is currently in the studio working on a full-length studio project. 
A music video for “But I Want You” has been shot and will be released in the coming weeks.
Download “But I Want You” on
Amazon UK | Amazon.com |  iTunes and Apple Music.

CONNECT with Camille Rae:
Home Page Icon Pink x 48 photo Home-Icon-Pink x48_zpsbck4m9sa.png Facebook Icon Pink x 48 photo Facebook_zpsoxry8ygw.png Twitter Icon Pink x 48 photo Twitter_zpsu2lrijql.png Instagram Icon Pink x 48 photo Instagram_zpsuh9qqh6v.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.