Thursday 10 March 2016

Sasha McVeigh unveils new single When I'm Over You

Sasha McVeigh unveils new single "When I'm Over You"

Release Date:  April 22, 2016
On tour with American Young and Loveless Effect in March



'a lush, emotionally charged ballad that sets the heart fluttering' - Music News

Sasha McVeigh is the Hereford born and raised singer/songwriter currently taking the States by storm. Having been the only British act to appear on the main stage of no less than 5 of the US' most prominent country festivals, Sasha unveiled her debut album I Stand Alone to critical acclaim last year. Declared 'a ray of sunshine' by Taste of Country, Sasha is excited to be debuting new material on her upcoming tour, where she will be joined by American Young and Loveless Effect.
Ahead of the tour, Sasha's has unveiled her gorgeous new single “When I'm Over You” (written by: Sasha McVeigh & David Evans)

Lyric Video:



Of the single, Sasha said 'When I'm Over You' is a song that wasn’t meant to be written because, by writing it, I had to admit what I’d spent so long trying to hide. I wasn’t over him. But letting myself be vulnerable and writing this song made me realise it’s okay not to have moved on. It’s okay to be sad sometimes because that proves what I felt was real. One day I will let him go but until then I’ll keep that unnamed number in my phone.'

"Lovely home grown talent" - Marie Crichton BBC Radio Shropshire 
(March 5, 2016 BBC Playlist)































Goin' Gaga for "When I'm Over You"

The new single got the thumbs up from Bob Harris (OBE) from what might of been Sasha's BBC Radio 2 debut on Sunday March 6, 2016!
Bob Harris Sunday Listening Booth:
Sasha McVeigh UK Americana/ Country artist, again I love her music..it's a song that means a lot to Sasha it’s called "When I'm Over You" and YES indeed she does bear an amazingly strong resemblance to Lady Gaga, there's no doubt about that"
Listen back at 1 hour 47 - BBC Page 

CONNECT with Sasha McVeigh:

 photo Homepage_zpsed80f180.png  photo facebook_zpsc6fe26ab.png  photo twitter_zps621beec6.png  photo instagram_zps11345153.png

American Young, Sasha Mcveigh & Loveless Effect

EUROPEAN TOUR

2016 DATES:
Tues March 15 - Century Club, London (Time Out Presents) 61-63 Shaftesbury Avenue, W1D 6LQ)
Weds March 16 - Oran Mor, Glasgow (Top of Byres Road, 731-735 Great Western Rd, G12 8QX) http://tidd.ly/3d2a0d64
Thurs March 17 - Ruby Lounge, Manchester (28-34 High Street, Northern Quarter, M4 1QB)
Sat March 19 - Little Rabbit Barn, Colchester (Swallows, Bromley Road, Ardleigh, Colchester, C07 7SN)
Sun March 20 - Hare & Hounds, Birmingham (106 High Street, West Midlands B14 7JZ)
Thurs March 24 - Melkweg, AMSTERDAM
Tues March 29 - Strom Club, Munich (Lindwurmstraße 88, Munich, DE)
Fri April 1 - Mr Pickwick, Geneva (Rue De Lausanne 80, Genève, 1202)

Tickets available now at See Tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.